- 15 teams last season! Largest club in Scottsdale!
- Second season in our brand new Scottsdale location! Learn More.
- Finally - a facility dedicated to TRAINING! No more annoying and distracting large screen TV's! More and more equipment dedicated to training as well as skill specific training during the season!
- Brand New STATE OF THE ART Equipment for our Sports Performance training!
- Enhanced recruiting services for those wanting to play in college! Over 20+ years of college recruiting experience to help your daughter become a student-athlete post HS!
- More amazing and experienced coaches
- and much more!
Each year we continue to grow with experienced coaches and a club who cares just as much about our national teams as we do our regional teams. Our club focuses on making it a family experience while teaching proper technique and creating an environment that instills a love for the game.
CHANGES THIS YEAR
- MORE Volleyball: Last year we were part of the AAU's Power League inaugural season. This included a new format (3 team pools) and was well liked by all. However, we realize that there is a need to compete in both AAU and USAV in order to train our athletes at a high level. Expect more volleyball this year!
- Enhanced Communication: We will be using TeamSnap for our communications, registration, invoicing, schedules, etc. Last year our experience with SportsEngine was not good. TeamSnap is an industry standard and we're excited to bring this to our families to help simplify and communicate more effectively.
- New Club Directors: Linda Rodl and Tammy Butler are on board for our 9th season! Their years of experience will allow Ignite to grow and become one of the best clubs in Arizona.
- Standardized Training: We are rolling out our standardized training program across all of our teams this year. This means that all of your athletes will get top notch training with support from our Master coaches. Our athletes should be trained the same from the moment they enter our club at a young age to when they leave at 18!
- Enhanced Sports Performance Training Program: Our partnership with THP continues to evolve. This year our training will feature brand new weight lifting equipment. We will also be stepping up the training to elevate our athlete's development!
- ROX Volleyball: As we continue to feel the effects of COVID-19 around the globe, working with a top brand that does all of it's manufacturing in the United States is critical. There are already rumors of Nike/Adidas not being able to provide jerseys on time, so we're partnering with Rox Volleyball who has their very own production facility in Florida! Not only are the jerseys more lightweight and breathable than what we've had in the past, but they will get to us before our first tournament! Good luck to all the other clubs who go with a different brand - they might be in t-shirts....
- and so much more! Stay tuned as we roll out new enhancements to our growing family!
STEP 1: SPORTS ENGINE ACCOUNT
Its very important that you create a FREE Sports Engine household account in the parent's name. This is the account where you will create your athlete's account and purchase memberships, etc. Having issues with Sports Engine? Click on the Sports Engine Help tab on this page.
STEP 2: REGISTER WITH THE AZ REGION
In order to participate in tryouts, your daughter will need to be registered with the AZ Region. Not only are we required to make sure you have registered, but it's important in case they get injured as membership with the region covers as secondary insurance. You can register here here: JOIN USAV. Please remember to select Ignite VBC as the Club when completing your membership.
VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE PRINT OUT THE MEMBERSHIP CARD and bring to tryouts.
STEP 3: DETERMINE ATHLETE'S AGE GROUP
This is super important! Please make sure you do this PRIOR to making plans for tryouts. Please do not assume the age - the only way to determine what age group your daughter should try out for is to use the AZ Regions tool.
STEP 4: REGISTER FOR IGNITE TRYOUTS
Registering is important as this lets us know information about your daughter prior to tryouts: things like specific teams you would like to tryout for, specific positions, etc. This info comes in handy when we're evaluating and determining teams.
STEP 5: FILL OUT AND BRING THE FOLLOWING FORMS TO TRYOUTS OR GET AHEAD OF THE GAME AND BRING TO OPEN HOUSES!
- Proof of USAV Jr. Membership (membership card or receipt)
- FINAL FORMS COMING SOON
- Provide a photocopy of your daughter's birth certificate (if first year playing in the AZ Region)
- Tryout Fee (online when registering)
At the conclusion of tryouts, players chosen to play with the club will be asked to sign their contracts and an initial deposit (commitment fee - paid in cash, by check or credit card) will be required at that time. Please have a parent available at the conclusion of tryouts to sign the required documents and provide payment.
Open House/Evals & Tryout Dates
Teams / Coaching Assignments
Please note that some coaching assignments and Divisions may change at Director's discretion.
Our 2021-22 Season Pricing is linked below. Be sure you check out our Price Comparison grid - you'll be surprised at how much we include versus our competition. We include post season, sports performance training and many other things that most clubs do not!
ROX Teams: Considered our 1's team or the best team within a particular age group. This team will go to the same tournaments as all other teams, but will also attend 1-3 JNQ's. Playing time on this team is earned. ROX teams this year will be going to Orlando for AAU Nationals!
Elite Teams: Considered our 2's team. This team will go to the same tournaments as all other teams, but may attend 1-2 JNQ's depending on age. Some of our Elite teams will not go to a qualifier. There is a possibility we will have up to 2 of these teams if the talent on the team makes sense. Playing time on this team is earned based on overall team skill level.
Black Teams: Considered our 3's or developmental teams. These teams will go to local only tournaments and Festival in June. Playing time on these teams are more equal based on position, considered developmental.
Red Teams: Considered our 4's or developmental teams. These teams will go to local only tournaments and Festival in June. Playing time on these teams are more equal based on position, considered developmental.
Why not let our parents tell you why!
Thank you Ignite for making volleyball fun again for our daughter!
Summer Camp #5
Thank you so much for this wonderful camp. My daughter had the absolute best time. It was at this camp one year ago that she first played volleyball and fell in love with the sport. I think she’s come a long way in the past year but she says that she has learned more at camp in the past week than she did in the past 6 months of playing at another club. More importantly, it has helped her build her confidence back up and renew her love for the game. She was thrilled with her interactions with all of the coaches, saying how nice, helpful, fun and caring everyone is. I haven’t seen her this excited about anything in a long time. Every single day she came home exhausted and extremely happy. I simply couldn’t ask for anything more.
It’s a family and that is important to our family.
We have seen such an improvement since our daughter started with Coach Shawn. His positive approach has helped her with her confidence, and he has helped her improve in the areas she is weak in. We are really happy with our experience. Thank you Coach Shawn!
Being a part of Ignite has provided our daughter all of the best of what it means to be part of a team: leadership, communication, camaraderie, teamwork, conditioning and the ability to meet new challenges. Ignite brought the best out of our daughter.
Ignite is more than a volleyball club. It is a collective group of coaches and parents that truly love the sport and love watching the girls play. Few moments as a parent are as gratifying as watching your child do something they love.
Ignite was a wonderful experience for our daughter. We enjoyed all aspects of the club and going to the tournaments.
Great Club, Great Coaches, Great Experiences. My daughter’s confidence and passion for volleyball has soared!!
Great family and friendly atmosphere of the club. The administration constantly strives to improve the club and actually listens to valid concerns of the parents.
Friendly, approachable director and coaches. You gave our daughter the confidence that her previous (3 years) in club volleyball had taken away from her.
You will not feel as welcomed as a parent and your child will not feel as cared for as a player at any other club in the valley as you do here at Ignite.
Ignite’s club experience took our girls to a whole new level of skills and enthusiasm for the game.
Not just a club team… it’s more like family!
Loved the coaches and we had a great group of families and kids! Loved the whole tournament and getting to know people, etc. Very fun!
ROX Jersey Package
This year we will be wearing ROX!
Tatum Human Performance is our dedicated in-house Sports Performance team.
THP is dedicated to optimizing human performance because we’ve experienced first-hand the transformative power of applied science in realizing human potential. Our individualized, evidence-based tactics gets you results by working smarter, not harder. Our goal is to inspire, energize, and provide hope by showing a clear pathway toward success.
We'll have more information soon!
We will be introducing our amazing recruiting program soon! No one in the industry recruits the way we do and we're excited to show you what's it's all about.
14 & YOUNGER TRYOUTS
SATURDAY - NOVEMBER 6th
14's: 7:30 - 9:30a
13's: 10:00 - 12:00p
12's: 1:00 - 2:30p
Open Positions Tryouts - all ages - 2:30 - 6:00p
Lots of clinics prior to this - check out our calendar for full list!