We have a new Academy program starting this Wednesday at North Phoenix Prep. We've partnered with AZ Spikes, a new recreational league program at Victorium. This way, not only do the athletes get amazing club coaching, but they also get to play in a league!
Academy is designed for those that are not interested in playing club or are looking for a cheaper alternative. We practice twice a week for 1.5 hours each for a total of 3 hours. The key to getting better at the game of volleyball is having more court time and getting great coaching - Academy does both! All Academy coaches are borrowed straight from our Ignite club teams. Whereas most rec teams are coached by parents with little to no knowledge of the game, Academy provides top notch club coaches with years of experience! It's the best option out there for a very economical price!
Geared towards all skill levels and powered by the fantastic coaches at Ignite Volleyball Club. Our science-backed coaching process ensures that each athlete is learning the game based on proven principles and methods.
Practices are located at North Phoenix Prep off the 51/Greenway. It's a fantastic location to play with floating wood floors, 45' ceilings and lots of room to play the game we love!
North Phoenix Prep. 14100 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85032
Please park on the West side of the building near the soccer field.
Games will be held at Victorium. 9219 E Hidden Spur Trail, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
This program is geared towards making sure your daughter gets better at the game they love.
How are we different than a traditional league?
- Practices are twice a week for 1.5 hours each - 3 total hours (more than any league experience).
- Trained with the same drills as our club athletes, learning the game the way it was meant to be played.
- A focus on active, game-like drills that enable more engagement/touches versus standing in line waiting for their turn. A fast-paced, energetic program!
- Scrimmages are half-court, 3v3 or 4v4 games played to 15 to encourage control and lots of touches.
- Beginners: Any age up to 14 years old with little to no formal experience
- Intermediate: Ages 10-14 with some experience, but need more development of skills
- First half of the session will focus on development of skills and game-like reps
- Last half will be a mix of development and scrimmages
- Practices will be during the week, leaving weekends for family time!
- AZ Spikes Game Jersey
- Enrollment in current season of AZ Spikes
The cost for this program is $225, which includes lots of court time, club level coaching and a focus on helping your daughter learn the game based on scientifically proven methods and principles. It also includes the current season of AZ Spikes, an AZ Spikes jersey and games on Saturdays.