Two thumbs up!!!
I really liked all coaches they helped me a lot with serves, sets, and passes!!
Our daughter was impressed with Shawn as a coach. She said she got real instruction on how to perform each of the tasks. He showed her why her overhand serve was inconsistent too. Now it’s much better. Thank you.
Week Long Day Camp – July 16th – 20th
Ignite Summer Camp was a huge success! Over 45 athletes and over 35 hours of learning how to pass, hit, serve, set, play defense and most important of all, having fun! Camp was located at Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Scottsdale and on Thursday our older athletes helped pack care bags for the homeless as one of our service events. A healthy and delicious lunch was provided each day. Such an awesome group of girls – very proud to have coached them this week.
Our day camp will be geared towards learning the game we all love! We’ll learn serving, passing, hitting, setting, defense and play lots of small and large group games.
July 16th – 20th
- Price: $299
- 9a – 5p Monday through Friday
- Camp will provide lunch each day
- Taught by our excellent Ignite club coaches
- All ages / skill levels welcomed. We’ll split the athletes up by court, by age/skill level.
- UPDATE!! NPX is undergoing gym resurfacing and the camp will now be located at Our Lady of Perpetual Help: 3801 N Miller Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251